Zoo Med Flora Plant Bulb for Aquariums
Size:18-Inch x 3-Inch This high intensity lamp with peak emissions in the blue and red regions serves to maximize the photo biological processes in plants. The emission spectrum closely resembles the absorption curve of chlorophyll-A, promoting maximum photosynthesis, ideal for planted aquariums, or terrariums. Also great for shy fish species such as dwarf cichlids, discus, etc. Use in conjunction with Ultra Sun or Tropic Sun. Zoo Meds line of fluorescent aquarium lamps are made in Europe for ultra high quality, color, and longer burn life. Our energy saving T-8 sizes can save you up to $30.00 per year in electricity over the thicker T-12 size lamps. Effective up to 10,000 hours.
- Zoo Med Flora Sun Max Plant Growth is ideal for planted aquariums, terrariums as well as marine reef aquarium
- Zoo Med Flora Sun Max Plant Growth light bulb promotes halthy plants and fish while enhancing their natural colors.
- Long lasting - Effective for up to 10,000 hours.
- Emission spectrum closely matches absorption curve of chlorophyl-a, promoting maximum photosynthesis.
- 5000K high intensity lamp with peak emissions in the blue and red regions to maximize the photobiological processes in plants. 15 watts
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.