Activedogs No Pull Service Dog Harness - Red - Front D-Ring -Quick Release - Clear ID Pocket Window - Molded Handle for Easy Grab Med/Lg (24"-32")
Activedogs No Pull Service Dog Harness - Red - Front D-Ring -Quick Release - Clear ID Pocket Window - Molded Handle for Easy Grab
Size:Med/Lg (24"-32") | Color:Red Our No-Pull Service Dog Harness is a true No-Pull harness. What makes this a No-Pull harness is a D-ring set into the front chest plate. If you have a dog that wants to get out in front of you then this harness will solve that problem. When the leash is attached to the front chest D-ring and you tug at the leash the dog will turn back towards you. Causing the dog to turn its head and focus on you. If you have a young dog that gets distracted easily this will also be perfect for you. When training with this harness I will attach a short leash to the top D-ring of the harness & then a narrow longer leash to the front chest D-ring. I will work the top leash but if the dog gets out of position or distracted I have that narrow longer leash on the front D-ring to make the correction & get the dog back focused on me. If you are working with a wheel chair you can attach one leash to the chair and hold the other leash that is connected to the front D-ring to get the same resultsThe No-Pull Service Dog Harness is a form fitting harness with adjustments on both the chest/neck & girth areas. There are two sets of buckles at the neck & girth so once you have the harness adjusted to your dog’s size then it is very easy to take the harness on and off because the adjustments can be left in place. You won’t have to take this harness off & on by pulling it over the dogs head. The No-Pull Quick-Release Service Dog Harness is padded with air mesh for your dog’s comfort. The padded chest area gives good stability to the harness. There are no loose floppy straps on this No-Pull Service Dog Harness. The entire harness is bound with reflective materials. It comes with two attached reflective Service Dog patches. There is an attached double pocket ID window for your ID’s. The handle is a raised molded easy grip handle with two D-rings to attach an extended bridge handle. The harness is red in color and comes in three sizes. Bridge handles & ID cards are sold separately.
- COMFORTABLE: Our specialized Air-Tech breathable & cooling padded mesh lining gives your dog comfort and prevents them from overheating in summer months - Reflective binding on all edges gives your dog extra visibility and keeps them safe
- ADJUSTABLE: This harness has two chest straps and two girth straps that are all adjustable allowing you to get the perfect snug fit - Form fitted - 4 way adjustment - 2 d-rings by handle for additional auxiliary handle attachment - d-ring on top for leash - d-ring on chest for NO PULL attachment - Id window - molded handle - comes with 2 reflective Service Dog patches w/ hook & loop
- EASY TO USE: This harness is designed to avoid the classic "Step-in Style" with 2 side release buckles on each chest and girth straps you can simply clip this harness on
- EXTRA CONTROL & FORM FITTED: Contoured and padded chest & back plate make this harness extremely comfortable and allows the dog to work for long periods of time without restricting their natural movement - Durable & reinforced chest plate with front d-ring for no-pull design.
- Made In USA, Small Family Owned Business ActiveDogs
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.