Alfie Pet - Faris Anti Barking and Biting Mesh Muzzles Small Grey
Alfie Pet - Faris Anti Barking and Biting Mesh Muzzles
Size:Small | Color:Grey When should my pet wear a muzzle Training to avoid bites is important, but sometimes muzzles are necessary, particularly while a pet is still in the rehabilitation process. If you have a pet that is likely to bite and you’re going to be in a situation that’s stressful for the pet, a muzzle might be a good idea. Stressful situations can include a trip to the vet, or places where you’ll be around a lot of strange pets and people. Keep in mind that, like all muzzles, they should only be worn for brief periods of time, up to twenty minutes at the most, depending upon temperature and the pet’s activity level. Constantly monitor your pet’s comfort and remove the muzzle if they are showing any difficulty breathing or signs of overheating. What kind of muzzle should my pet wear This depends on the situation. At the vet or when you’re working on socialization, a mesh style muzzle will work. Although if your pet is going to be running, playing, or otherwise physically active, then a basket style muzzle is ideal. This allows the pet to pant for cooling as well as to drink water, but still keeps her from being able to bite. How to measure your pets snout Measure the circumference midway between the tip of the nose and eyes, under the chin and over the top of your pet's muzzle. If your pet’s snout is the exact same size as the pet muzzle, your pet will not be able to open his mouth to pant, please order the next size up.
- Top: 2", bottom: 7" and circumference:8.75". The max. neck girth is 12"-14".
- Measure the circumference midway between the tip of the nose and eyes, under the chin and over the top of your dog's muzzle.
- Prevents your dog from biting, barking and chewing things, great to prevent your pampered ones from chewing furnitures.
- If your dogs snout is the exact same size as the dog muzzle, your dog will not be able to open his mouth to pant, please order the next size up.
- Adjustable nylon strap with quick release buckle and comfort strip for the dog's snout.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.