cuteNfuzzy Double Layer Every Day Fleece Cold Weather Adventure Dog Sweater Coat for Indoor and Outdoor Use with Reflective Stripes for Additional Safety 26" Orange
cuteNfuzzy Double Layer Every Day Fleece Cold Weather Adventure Dog Sweater Coat for Indoor and Outdoor Use with Reflective Stripes for Additional Safety
Size:26" | Color:Orange Outer Material: Polar Fleece Inner Material: N/A Filling: N/A Fill Weight: N/A Ripstop: No Waterproof: No Breathable: Yes Leg Straps: No Size Options: 14", 18", 23", and 26" Color Options: Orange with Black Trim or Lime Green with Black Trim Machine Washable: Yes Reflective: No Warranty: None
- DESIGNED WITH COMFORT IN MIND - this fleece cover was designed to help keep your dog warm and comfortable, and has a soft construction that wont mat or irritate the hair. These covers are perfect for senior, hairless, or short haired dogs.
- KEEPS YOUR DOG WARM AND COZY - this fleece coat was designed to keep your dog feeling toasty in even the coldest conditions. This fleece lounger is ideal for indoor use, outdoors in cool weather, or as a toasty layer beneath a coat.
- PERFECT FOR WALKS AND HIKES - our adventure coat was designed to provide maximum warmth while keeping your dog comfortable. This lightweight, soft coat is perfect for providing non-restrictive movement and cover on long walks.
- EASY ON/OFF DESIGN - this fleece cover is easy on you and your dog with no zipper or snaps. It features adjustable front chest and belly hook and loop closures to provide the perfect fit.
- SAFETY FEATURES - this double fleece coat features bright colors to make your dog easily visible at night or on walks or hikes, as well as a patch of reflective material on the chest to further increase visibility.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.