Gooby - Escape Free Easy Fit Harness, Small Dog Step-in Harness for Dogs That Like to Escape Their Harness Small chest (17-19") Hot Pink
Gooby - Escape Free Easy Fit Harness, Small Dog Step-in Harness for Dogs That Like to Escape Their Harness
Size:Small chest (17-19") | Color:Hot Pink Simple design with great functions is what defines Gooby easy fit harness. Memory foam padded on the side holds your pup gently when he pulls. Wetsuit material body give insulation and abrasion resistance. Patent pending escape free function hugs the dog more as he pulls, which makes him harder to escape the harness.
- FOR SMALL DOGS Escape Free Easy Fit Harness is made for small breed dogs. This means that our largest size will fit a dog up to 35 lbs. In order to fully utilize the functionality of the harness, as well as the fit, we recommend measuring the largest part of the dogs chest.
- ESCAPE FREE- The harness reduces the space around the back making harder for your dog to escape the harness by backing away during the walk. MAKE SURE THE HARNESS IS PROPERLY SIZED BY CHECKING TO SEE IF THERE IS NO SPACE AROUND THE BACK OF YOUR DOG WHEN THE HARNESS IS PULLED FULLY. INCORRECT SIZING WILL LEAD TO ESCAPING OF THE HARNESS.
- EASY-ON. EASY-OFF Step-In design makes it easy for your dog to step in to the harness and out without a hassle. Simply place the left paw of the dog on the left arm hole, and right paw of the dog on the right arm hole and pull up to fasten.
- EASY TO CLEAN The harness is very easy to clean. Just machine wash cold and hang dry.
- PATENTED DESIGN Patented frame (US D805,261 S) is simplistic in design and light in weight, including the POM plastic leash ring, which is very light and durable.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.