Harrison Howard Classic Vigor Flector Horse Fly Veil-Navy Navy Cob (Medium)
Harrison Howard Classic Vigor Flector Horse Fly Veil-Navy
The Harrison Howard Classic Hand Crochet Fly Veils are lightweight, breathable and durable. Covering the horse’s ears for protection, while maintaining the horse’s maximum comfort wear. It is crocheted by hand and made of high-quality cotton, with multiple stylish braids on the curved edges, this handmade veil will glorify the horse’s look. Multiple styles that come with pretty braided ropes and tassels to better meet various customer demands, while keeping a nice outlook avoiding losing shape.
- NOISE REDUCTION: A soft layer put on the horse that functions as a nice decoration, as well as greatly reducing harsh sounds. Helps the horse to both focus better and relax more.
- HAND-CROCHETED: 100% handmade with care for horses in mind, the fly veil adopts a hand-crocheted skill that enables this eye-catching veil to add more character to the horse.
- PURE COTTON FABRIC: Made of cotton material, this veil ensures comfortable wearing that the horse accepts happily, no tightness is caused and they sit nicely under the headpieces.
- SOFT & COMFY EAR GUARD: Ears are made of a breathable and soft fabric to protect the ears from the elements, also comfortable to wear at all times.
- UNIQUE TRIMMING TECHNIQUE: Multiple styles that come with pretty braided ropes and tassels to better meet various customer demands, while keeping a nice outlook avoiding losing shape.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.