Harrison Howard Stretch Turn Out Head for Horse Cob (Medium)
Harrison Howard Stretch Turn Out Head for Horse
Made of robust yet breathable, water-repellent, fully washable stretch fabric, the Harrison Howard EssentialCare Turnout Hood protects the horse against elements on multiple occasions. Perfect for use in the stable to prevent stable stains, prevent clipped faces getting all hairy again, or to protect plaits before a show. The head extends slightly along the neck, which enables it to be fully usable with turnout rugs that have high necks. Featuring its generous eye and ear holes, the more sculpted fit helps keep the hood out of the horse's eye without hindering a full field of vision. Carefully constructed seams avoid pressure on sensitive poll and muzzle areas. The material is stretchable in all directions to ensure a comfortable fit while keeping the horse’s head and ears clean and protected. It also greatly reduces the rubbing effect greatly and adds extra warmth on chilly days. Made from multi-way stretch fabric for a comfort fit. A warm layer keeps the horse’s head and ears clean and protected. Ears can be easily cut off if not required. Used under other rugs to give extra warmth to the horse on chilly days. These hoods are hugely versatile and a must-have accessory in any yard. With a certain amount of stretch, the build of this hood is comfortable and durable. Its simple one-piece pull-on design takes very little effort to fix in place: slipped over the nose and pulled back into position. The multi-way stretch fabric ensures a comfortable fit over the horse’s head and neck region, it stays on even when the horse rolls, suitable for use in stable and fields all-year-round.
- WIND-RESISTANT, WATER-REPELLENT COVERAGE: Coverage for head, ears, and top of the neck. Made of robust yet breathable, water-repellent stretch fabric, using this hood in the stable prevents stable stains and protects plaits before a show. Head extends slightly along the neck, fully usable with turnout rugs that have high necks for comfortable protection from the elements.
- CONVENIENT PULL-ON DESIGN: Easily slipped over the head, keeps your horse clean and tidy. Real time-saver as for the busy rider when bringing wet, muddy horses in from the field, this is a one-piece pull-on hood that takes little effort to fix. Head extends slightly along the neck, which enables it to be used with turnout rugs that have full/high necks.
- WARM AND COZY IN CHILLY WEATHER: Made from multi-way stretch fabric for a comfort fit. A warm layer keeps the horses head and ears clean and protected. Ears can be easily cut off if not required. Used under other rugs to give extra warmth to the horse on chilly days.
- SCULPTED FIT, USABLE UNDER RUGS: Strong, comfortable stretch fabric keeping your horse clean and dry, while the stretchable fabric ensures a snug fit. Its sculpted fit helps keep the hood out of the horse's eye without hindering the field of vision. A seamless head protector stays on even when the horse rolls, can be used under other rugs to fit various weather conditions.
- SIMPLE CLEANING PROCESS: A head cover that takes very little effort to clean. Simply throw it in the wash on a delicate cycle. The EssentialCare Turnout Hood will hold up to many washings. Comes in M and L sizes, Mars Black and Champion Blue.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.