kathson Bunny Litter Box Potty Training Corner Pan Pet Litter Tray for Guinea Pig Ferret Hamster Dwarf Rabbit blue
kathson Bunny Litter Box Potty Training Corner Pan Pet Litter Tray for Guinea Pig Ferret Hamster Dwarf Rabbit
This litter box is made of high quality plastic, which is safe and non-toxic. It's also very durable and you don't have to worry about damage when your pet jumps on it.Because the divider is made of plastic, it is safer than barbed wire for small pets and does not damage their feet.There are many mesh holes with appropriate size on the divider, so the litter can fall easily and you don't have to worry about your pet getting stuck. It has two hooks on each side. They hold the box more tightly than a metal chain. Even if your pet jumps around on it, it won't move.This small toilet has a high fence to prevent urine from spilling out or accidentally urinating outside the toilet.It's detachable, so it's easier to clean up. Pet urine is generally smelly, so you can put a layer of diaper or some natural wood chips under the partition. Generally speaking, small animals like to pee in the corners. First, place the paper stained with their urine where you want them to pee. Then put the litter box there and put some urine on the divider until they get used to peeing in that corner. Animal waste sometimes remains on the cage mats.You can easily and quickly remove their waste without getting your hands dirty or going to the trouble of wearing gloves with this cleaning kit.
- SUITABLE PETS: They can be used for most small animals such as bunnies, gerbils, hamsters, chinchillas ,guinea pigs and so on. Please note that this potty is relatively small and is not suitable for adult rabbits to use.
- REDUCE MANUAL CLEANUP: This litter box is surrounded by a fence, which can effectively prevent your pet from peeing outside the toilet and contaminating the cage.
- NO STUCK: The meshes on the partition are of moderate size. Pet poop can fall off easily and little pets' feet won't get stuck in the holes.
- COMFORTABLE: It is made of high quality plastic. Rabbits' feet have no pads, so it is better for pets' feet than potties with iron meshes.
- EASY TO CLEAN: The mesh is the right size, so pet poop can easily fall into the box. When the toilet needs to be cleaned, you just separate the top board from the box and rinse it with water.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.