Kensington Signature Plaid 1200 Denier Dog Coat Turnout Blanket, 3X-Large, Lavender Mint Plaid XS English Navy
Kensington Signature Plaid 1200 Denier Dog Coat Turnout Blanket, 3X-Large, Lavender Mint Plaid
Size:XS | Color:English Navy Kensington Plaid Insulated Signature Collection Dog CoatThis dog blanket has a 600 Denier Ripstop, waterproof and breathable outer shell to protect your dog from cold and wet weather.Features:✅ Hook and Loop front closure with hook and loop closure belly strap provide a secure fit. ✅ Multiple sizes and colors available ✅ Waterproof How to measure: Dog Blanket fit is based on the length of the dog’s back. Measure from base of neck to base of tail. Item Specifications: Size: See size chart for sizingAbout KensingtonKensington is a family owned and operated business known for fashion-forward, high-quality equine products designed in the USA. The Company began in 1954 by introducing the first Canvas Turnout Blanket as well as the Bareback Pad to the equine industry. Since then, it has been protecting horses from the elements and saving equestrian aficionado time and money. Innovations such as the patented Protective Sheet and the Bug Eye Mask have established Kensington as a leader in the equine apparel industry.
- YEAR ROUND PROTECTION - Perfect to use year round as it features 600Denier Ripstop that is waterproof and breathable outer shell with hollow fiberfill for warmth. It is also a protection against UR rays.
- SECURE FIT - Hook and Loop front closure with hook and loop closure belly strap provide a secure fit.
- PERFECT FIT - With multiple sizes to fit a wide range of dogs (please see our sizing chart to find the perfect size). With many to choose from youll find the perfect fit in no time.
- VIBRANT COLORS PATTERNS - Beautiful plaid designs that maintain their vibrancy. We use the same designs across all our products, so you can have matching blankets and more in your favorite plaid designs.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE - All Kensington products undergo a rigorous quality inspection here at our Southern California headquarters. From tear tests, to heat exposure; we examine all degrees of durability and backup this testing with a quality assurance.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.