Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slo Bowl - Slow Feeder Dog Bowl Medium/Mini Purple Flower
Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slo Bowl - Slow Feeder Dog Bowl
Size:Medium/Mini | Style:Purple Flower Why do dogs feel like eating has to be a race? We have no idea, but we solved the problem anyway. Featuring meal- lengthening ridges and mazes, Fun Feeders keep pups engaged for up to 10x longer at chow time, which improves digestion while helping furry friends eat at a fun, healthy pace! Available in 3 unique colors and designs, the Fun Feeder also features a slip-resistant base to prevent sliding and food spillage. Fun Feeders are top rack dishwasher safe, BPA, PVC & phthalate free, and available in mini (2 cups) and regular (4 cups) sizes. Go beyond the bowl!
- SLOWS DOWN EATING UP TO 10X: Outward Hound uniquely designed Fun Feeder dog bowls feature meal-lengthening ridges to help slow down your dogs eating time by 10X!
- AIDS IN PROPER DIGESTION: Common issues that arise in fasting eating dogs include bloating, regurgitation and canine obesity. Our Fun Feeder Slo Bowls both challenge and engage your dog during mealtime while helping reduce overeating behavior.
- MADE WITH NON-SLIP BASE AND FOOD SAFE MATERIALS: Outward Hound's Fun Feeder Slo Bowl, slow feeder dog bowls are made to hold in both fun and food as your dog forages through the fun patterns with its non-slip base. Bowls are BPA, PVC, and phthalate free.
- DIET DIVERSITY: With 3 different sizes and 5 styles you can mix and match your dog bowls to fit your pup's personality! Fun Feeder Slo Bowls are great for dry, wet, or raw food diets.
- CLEANING MADE EASY: Fun Feeder dog bowls are top rack dishwasher safe. Less work for you means more pup playtime after!
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.