Petea Dog Shirts Pet Puppy Cotton Polo Shirt Basic T-Shirt Clothes for Dogs and Cats XS Red
Petea Dog Shirts Pet Puppy Cotton Polo Shirt Basic T-Shirt Clothes for Dogs and Cats
Size:XS | Color:Red Durable & Breathable Material, make your Puppy more comfortable. Humanized design of the cloth, makes your pet more lovely、fashionable and different. You puppy will love it for the comfortable feeling to wear it. Main Material: Cotton Colors: Green, Red, Blue, Orange,Pink, Size: Small,Medium,Large Package Include: 1 x Dog Clothes Measurement methods: Neck circumference: around the neck of the dog in a circle, may be appropriate to relax 1 ~ 2cm. Bust: dog front leg position behind the length of a circle, may be appropriate to relax 2 ~ 3 cm. Back length: dog neck to tail length.
- MATERIAL - The 100% cotton dog shirts are cooling, breathable and easy to care for. make your Puppy feel more comfortable.
- SIZE -The Polo shirts size ranges from S - L, suitable for extra small/small/medium dogs and cats. Measure your pet's neck girth ,chest girth and back length and choose the correct size according to our size information in the description before you have the order.
- DESIGN -Our dog classic T-shirt clothes comes with 5 colors,The pet shirt for dogs and cats includes a traditional two-button collar, fresh and elegant look. Vivid and bright colors will definitely make your pooch stand out from the crowd.
- OCCASION - Suitable for spring, summer, autumn dressing.
- ATTENTION - Please note that the actual color may vary slightly from the online image due to monitor color settings.The size of the product is measured by hand when the product is placed horizontally, and there may be an error of 0.2 inchs.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.