Ruffwear Dog Boots for Extreme Cold Weather (Set of 4) 1.75 in (2 Boots) Polar Trex Pairs Boots
Ruffwear Dog Boots for Extreme Cold Weather (Set of 4)
The Ruffwear Polar Trex dog boots are designed for warmth, traction, and protection in winter conditions. The insulated upper softshell fabric creates breathable, weatherproof warmth in extreme cold and inclement weather. Ruffwear-designed Vibram outsole provides excellent traction on frozen or icy surfaces. The closure system combines hook-and-loop with hardware, cinching around the narrowest part of the dog’s leg to provide a secure fit. A pullover stretch gaiter keeps snow out and protects the hook- and-loop ankle closure from the elements. Reflective trim provides low-light visibility for safety. Available in sets of 2 boots and 4 boots. Just as you would with your gear, adjust fit and check tension of boots 15 minutes into your activity and throughout the adventure as needed. Washing instructions: Secure fasteners, wash in cold water with mild detergent on a gentle cycle, and air dry. Read more Read more Read more
- WINTER BOOTS: Protect their paws and legs from the elements and ski and snowboard edges; Ideal for cold to extreme cold weather
- ICETREK OUTSOLE: Vibram Icetrek outsoles with winter-specific lug pattern give them superb traction on icy or frozen surfaces so they can run, hike, jump, and play with ease
- WATERPROOF UPPER: Made with a 3-layer laminated soft-shell upper with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating; Weather- and wind-resistant while remaining breathable
- STRETCH GAITER: The pullover stretch gaiter with zippered closure keeps boots securely on paws and keeps snow out; This design also protects the cinch closure from the elements
- SECURE FIT: A reliable hook-and-loop cinch closure system with hardware ensures a snug, secure fit on all paws
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.