Sphynx Hairless Cat Cotton Tshirts Pet Clothes, Pullover Kitten T-Shirts with Sleeves, Cats & Small Dogs Apparel Solid Color M+ (7.2-8.7 lbs) New-Pink
Sphynx Hairless Cat Cotton Tshirts Pet Clothes, Pullover Kitten T-Shirts with Sleeves, Cats & Small Dogs Apparel Solid Color
Size:M+ (7.2-8.7 lbs) | Color:New-Pink This Cat T-shirt is Perfect for Sphynx Cat, Devon Rex Cat, Cornish Rex Cat and Peter bald Cat. Material: 100% Cotton Thickness: Medium Color: Pink,Grey,Black,White,Khaki,Brown Seasons: 4 Seasons Occasion: Daily Wear, Sleeping, Taking Photo, Holiday, Party and any other Occasions. Please Refer to Size Chart before Shopping Size information: S: Back Length: 10.24", Chest Girth: 13.78", Reference Weight 3.3-5 lbs. M: Back Length: 11.4", Chest Girth: 15.35", Reference Weight 5.5-7.1 lbs. M+: Back Length: 12.6", Chest Girth: 16.5", Reference Weight 7.2-8.7 lbs. L: Back Length: 13.78", Chest Girth: 18.5", Reference Weight 8.8-11 lbs. Size Suggestions: 1.If any of the measurements are 'between' two sizes, choose the larger size. 2.If your pet cat is growing up, you can order a bigger size. 3.Take each measurement a bit loosely, so there will be room for your cat to move and breathe, but not too loose. Why a Hairless Cat need to wear a coat? 1.Without the protect of Cat hair, Sphynx hairless cat is very sensitive to temperature and easy to get hurt. 2.Their Cool Appearance is very suitable for dress up and taking photos. So High Quality Cotton Clothes are quite needed to protect and beautify them. How to Choose Clothes for a Hairless Cat? In summer, We need to dress them up or keep away direct sunlight to protect them from sunburn. In winter, Warm Clothes are very necessary to to keep them from Catching a cold or get frozen. Temperature above 25 degrees, thin T-shirts or vest would be good choice. Temperature from 15-25 degrees, they need to wear Medium thick cotton coats. Temperature from 10-15 degrees, they need to wear thick cotton coats. Temperature under 10 degrees, they need to wear winter Cotton-padded jacket.
- Soft & Comfy Anti-Allergy CottonSphynx Hairless Cats do not have hair, so their skin is very Sensitive and Vulnerable. Kitipcoo made Pet T-shirts especially for the Hairless, which are made of Soft and Anti-Allergy Cotton (same attributes as hoodies made for human). Perfect for Sphynx Cat, Devon Rex Cat, Cornish Rex Cat and Peterbald Cat. Now Then Your Pets wont get Allergic any more.
- Elastic & Perfect Fit Cats BodyThese Basic Cat T-shirts are Simple but well Designed according to the cats body Lines, so they Perfect fit their Body. The Elastic Collar made the coat easy to pull on and the Elastic Waist made running and jumping more ease and comfortable. AMust-HaveDaily T-shirts for the Hairless Cat.
- Basic Solid PinkSphynx are always cool, Solid Pink made them cooler. This Casual & Fashion basic Tee are easy to match for Everyday Wearing, Sleeping Pajamas, Photo Taking, Party Costumes, Holidays, Festival Occasion, etc. Fashionable design makes your cat distinctive and adorable. High Quality Craftsmanship Adorable Shirt Suits for Indoor Outdoor Wearing.
- Medium Thick, Fit 4 SeasonsThis T-shirts are medium thick, It fits to dress on four seasons. In summer, this Sweat absorbing shirts is very comfortable to wear. Also it keeps cats clean and protect them from getting hurt. In Spring and Autumn, this warm coat will keep your cats warm. And in winter, Wear it inside a thick winter coat will be very warm.
- MeasuresAttention: All these Size suggestions are for Hairless Cat Only. Size S for Weight under 5lbs. Size M for 5.5-7.1lbs. Size M+for 7.2-8.7lbs. Size L for 8.8-11lbs. If Your cats are NOT hairless but like our shirts, Please order one size Larger. More Size information please refer to the size chart below.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.