Super Design Silicone Waterproof Placemat - Bone Shaped Pet Feeding Mat, Silicone Raised Lip Non Spill Dog Cat Bowl Mat Black/Bone Shaped
Super Design Silicone Waterproof Placemat - Bone Shaped Pet Feeding Mat, Silicone Raised Lip Non Spill Dog Cat Bowl Mat
Color:Black/Bone Shaped A great feeding mat specially perpare for messy pets and "lazy owner"! Premium silicone material in an adorable stylish design that blends in seamlessly with your modern home decoration. It Helps keep the water off the floor and the food from rolling everywhere! Anti-skid surface design prevents pet bowl from sliding when your pet eating, keeping the bowls securely in place for not scratch your hardwood floors.Super Design Bone Shape Feeding Mat at a glance:Material: Food grade siliconeColors: Black, Blue, Orange, PinkFeatures: Non spill, non skidSpecification: 20.5x14.5 inStorage: Roll up or hang on wallMaintains: Clean under the sink or wipe with a wet cloth / paper towel.
- Keep Mealtimes Tidy - Large Area with Raised Lip keeps the water off the floor and the food from rolling everywhere, especially great for pets that knock over their food or drip their water everywhere
- Non Skid Mat to Protect Floor - Anti-skid surface design prevents bowl from sliding when your pet eating, keeping the bowls securely in place for damage spots on floor
- Soft Flexible Silicone Mat - Made of premium, non-fade silicone, soft texture and vivid colors, easy to roll up and hang
- Easy to Clean - Super easy to clean due to its smooth surface, use dishcloth or sponge with the dishwashing liquid, rinse it in clean water and let it air dry, dishwasher Safe
- Bone Shape Pet Placemat - 20.5x14.5 in, perfect size which recommend use for two small bowls or one large bowl
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.