Swanson Tool Co S0101 7 Inch Speed Square 7" Speed Square
Swanson Tool Co S0101 7 Inch Speed Square
Style:7" Speed Square The Swanson® Speed® Square was first developed by company founder Albert Swanson in 1925. This innovative tool combines 5 tools into 1: 1. Try Square, 2. Miter Square, 3. saw guide, 4. line scriber, and 5. protractor. The Speed® Square is die-cast for durability and accuracy. Made of heavy-gauge aerospace aluminum alloy, it is built to last. Black-filled gradations stand out against a matte finish for easy reading. The Speed® Square includes the Swanson® Blue Book of rafter length and roof construction and also features markings for using the Swanson® one-number® method of rafter layout. The Swanson® Speed® Square is our most popular product and remains the most trusted square of its kind. Look for the Diamond® cutout for genuine Swanson® products. From the Manufacturer The Swanson Tool SO101 7-inch Speed Square is a popular pocket-sized square that incorporates features of the framing square, tri, miter, and protractor squares. Common rafter and hip/valley rafter scales permit one-number references for all cuts. The square is merely rotated to the proper roof pitch value on either scale to assure the correct angle cut. The slot along the scales will accommodate an adjustable locking pin for repetitive cuts using any 1/4-inch bolt and nut. Comes with a handy, 62-page pocket sized booklet that provides vital instructions, reference diagrams, and tables for the construction of roofs and stairs.
- The Speed Square, made in the USA since 1925, is essential for every carpenter, construction professional, roofer, and DIYer
- Speed Square belongs on every tradesman's tool bench; includes Try Square, Miter Square, saw guide, line scriber, and protractor
- Includes pocket-sized Swanson Blue Book, a comprehensive guide to help workers make correct angle cuts for any pitched roof
- Features: 1/4-in spaced scribing notches and the Diamond cutout for easy rafter seat cuts and scribing the most common and popular stud widths
- Gradations included for marking common, hip, valley, and jack rafters; Useful for determining and marking angles and making square cuts on boards
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.