Wooden Hamster Swing Bird Stand Platform Climbing Ladder Toy for Dwarf Hamster Mouse Totoro Squirrel Parrot Budgie Parakeet Cockatiel A
Wooden Hamster Swing Bird Stand Platform Climbing Ladder Toy for Dwarf Hamster Mouse Totoro Squirrel Parrot Budgie Parakeet Cockatiel
Color:A Specifications: Material: Wood Size: A: Rod length: 5.90inch / 15cm, Platform: 5.9x6.68inch / 15x17cm B: 7.86x5.5x3.93inch / 20x14x10cm (LxWxH) Features: Give your pet a treat and have hours of fun watching them play. Add a new field of activity observation to your pet to get it exercised. Provide essential physical activity and reduce aggression & loneliness for your birds. An ideal place designed for your little friends to play and climb, easy to install in the cage. Package Included: 1 x Pet Swing Toy Notes: 1. Natural wood is not perfect, cracks or tree eyes are unavoidable. 2. Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement. pls make sure you do not mind before you bid. 3. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
- NATURAL PLACESAdd a natural look to your pet's home, while giving him a fun spot to play.
- EXPLORE AND PLAYThe pet can grind their teeth with it, allowing your little pet to enjoy more comfortable and happy experiences.
- ATTRACTIVE & CONVENIENT DESIGNSwing design catch the attention of parrots to climb and play. And can easily install into the cages.
- FUN TO PLAYHamster must have fun with this swing and it will swing when pets stand on it. 4 chorners of chain can be stable hanging on the cage.
- SIZEA: Rod length: 5.90inch / 15cm, Platform: 5.9x6.68inch / 15x17cm; B: 7.86x5.5x3.93inch / 20x14x10cm (LxWxH). Natural wood material, totally non-toxic.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.